Well, we finally had a pretty day to finish repairing the waste valve cables.
I had decided to replace all 3 valves with new Valterra valves and cables but decided to abandon that when we got it all apart and there are 2 bolts you can't get out because of the way they glued the plumbing. In the picture below of the manifold you'll notice one of the bolts, the other was in the upper pipe leading to the galley on the pipe side.
Also take note how the 1 1/2" valves oppose each other, this made it very difficult to say the least.
We took the old LaSalle valves cleaned and lubed them then measured the cable because we needed to cut off the black sheath on all the cables. Note the finish nail on the table, it's about the same size as the new wire cable so I inserted a nail when I cut the sheath so it wouldn't deform.
We used silicone grease on all of the gaskets and really took our time to make sure we didn't pinch any of them.
(If you'll take a look at the top pipe in one of the pictures there is a cleanout there and absolutely no way to get to it.)
I included a couple of pictures to show how well the folks a FR are about running both electrical and hydraulic systems in a trailer.
Bottom line once again I am spending a lot of time and effort repairing something someone else did haphazardly.
My apologies some of the images are not rotated correctly, they didn't start out that way and I'm not sure how to correct it.