Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2017, 07:18 AM   #1

? About staying in RV at MorRyde

We have an appoint to have IS and disc brakes installed at MorRyde plant in Indiana in September. If you have overnighted there while having work done, I wouLd appreciate hearing about your experience and any suggestions. Specifically I would like to know if you can use your ac the night you spend inside the building. I have come across the term warm inside in a couple of places I was reading and don't know if that was good or bad depending on whether it was cold outside or hot. Thanks.
Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #2

We stayed at the Mor/Ryde facility while having our suspension upgraded. They have a number of back in spots for RVs. We checked in late one day and they came out the next morning to alert us it was time to work on our unit. They provided electrical hookups at that time. They also have a very nice lounge to wait in while your unit is being worked on. The staff at Mor/Ryde was outstanding. I would highly recommend them.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:56 PM   #3

In the spring of 2015 I had the IS and disc brakes installed by MorRyde. At that time we spent the night in the camper with our 2 dogs. That time of the year no a/c was necessary, so can't help with that question. They are great people to work with, so I'm sure something can be worked out. Maybe bring a couple of buckets to catch the water from running onto the floor.
I do have to warn you that they run a shift in the shop most of the night, and they like to make noise. Also, you have to be ready to leave the camper by 6 a.m. the second morning.
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #4

Thanks so much for the comments. It is always helpful to have more data. I really appreciate your taking the time to reply.
Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:47 PM   #5

I was there in Mid march this year, We arrived a day early and just plugged into their power, they have 30 amp inside for you to use, even in mid march it was warm in their shop at nite but it cooled down and we sleep well, except for the trains running every few minutes blowing their horn. Like was said they run their shop all nite in other areas, they proved you a very nice lunch each day you are there, it takes two days, they go to work at 6am and quite at 230 or 3pm. also have free wifi and tv in their lounge. you will have a great experience while there. the IS ride is unbelievable .
Amateur Radio W5CI 2019 Days Camping 25
2020 Days Camping 7
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote