Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2018, 08:04 AM   #1

Any New 37 RTH Silverback 5th Wheel Owners out there?

We have ordered our new 37rth Silverback and looking forward to getting it. Any of you have yours and enjoying it? Any recommendations about do walk thru with dealer? Any issues thus far with anything? Do you have pics to include of you beauty?

Thanks!
4garylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #2

picked ours up in ohio and took 10 days to get back to fla. a few minor rv issues defective l/r window blind, defective stereo spkr, they didn't caulk shower door frame, couple of trim pieces fell down, tv antenna doesn't rotate but 1/4 turn, couple of assembly issues that required fiberglass and paint work the dealer took care of while we were there for pick up, absolutely love it so far, planning next trip soon, sending you pictures

Redheaded blue tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #3

QI Check List

does anyone have the check list that Cedar Creek Quality Insurance folks utilize to "stamp trailer is ready for shipment".
Old 06-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4garylee View Post
does anyone have the check list that Cedar Creek Quality Insurance folks utilize to "stamp trailer is ready for shipment".
Good luck on that one...
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:59 PM   #5

Picked up our 37RTH the Friday before Memorial Day. We used it that weekend and then again all of last week.

We have some woodwork issues that Cedar Creek has agreed to take care of .. when and how are now the questions :-). One of the sofas has to be replaced (warranty) as they put in one panel that's to big so it does not convert to a bed as it's supposed to. Dining room table has to be replaced as it had a deep scratch that could not be fixed by the dealer, also warranty. Not happy with the operation of the "wall hugger" love seat, but doubt they will do anything about it :-(. A couple of minor fit and finish issues that I've already taken care. I'm a little OCD so I'm going to "center" the microwave in the cabinet. And one of the ramp door latches won't lock (plus I bent the other handle but at least locks).

Sounds like a lot, but really not. It's more you spend as much as we all do for coaches as nice a these and you expect to have perfect fit and finish and no issues at all. That being said we're very happy with the coach and expect to use it well into our upcoming retirement.
Concours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:01 AM   #6

This is why i question the Quality Inspection

if FR is checking each trailer as they say how can these things get missed. I hope FR is seeing these posts and either updating the QA check off list or slowing down on the QA process...come on FR you have a great product to let this little crap get out of hand....

Tags
5th wheel, wheel