Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2020, 06:49 AM   #1

Anyone use Horst Miracle GAUGE?

I've search the forums and have seen many have changed to the Horst Miracle Probes but nothing on the Horst Miracle Gauge.

https://horstmiraclegauge.com/

Has anyone gone this route?

I'm trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to remove the coroplast to access the tanks and make a change (probes or gauge) or just buy a waste tote to empty the tanks when I think they may be getting full.

I have a 2019 33IK and I'm not sure which coroplast panels would need to be removed for each tank.

I think that if I were to go through the trouble, I would replace the existing probes and also add the gauge. The low cost of the probes seems to make sense to change them while the coroplast is removed, even if adding the gauge.

If Horst Miracle Gauge is watching, I'd be willing to do and install tutorial and review if you send me a gauge!

Jim
Old 11-25-2020, 07:15 AM   #2

Yowsa! $165 for tank gauges?? Their tag line “Now you can relax and get back to enjoying your RV!” is quite achievable without spending that much coin to know the level of my tanks to the 1/8”.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:01 PM   #3

I think I would like a gauge indicator system rather than just three idiot lites that most RV's have. I know that the probes currently used in most RV's foul up over time. I have had the Horst Miracle Probes installed, but have not had a chance to see how well they work due to the 5th being in storage and not having an opportunity to use it since they were installed.

Here are links for them - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Be safe

2018 Cedar Creek 36CK2 (40.5ft)
TST Cap System (Tire Monitoring)
2021 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 4X4 DRW Duramax (replaced 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Duramax)
Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch (replaced Demco 18K Auto-slide)
LittleBill is offline   Reply With Quote