Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2017, 02:32 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingDownTheHighway View Post
OK, there are way too many choices out there .

The wife and I are looking at fivers to upgrade to this fall, and we really like the Montana and the Pinnacle, and then, she saw a youtube video on the Ceder Creek 38EL. Does anyone own one of these that can provide some real world feedback? As of now, we haven't seen any in any CG's so, we can't talk to the owners. We're looking for the good the bad and the ugly. We currently own a FR PT Tracer 3200bht
Jim34 states in this thread that a couple of my threads may help you. Sorry that I can't comment more in public. I have violated forum policy in making negative statements about FR. If you want to hear the truth PM me.
Cumminz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #22

In that price point they make a 5 er as well as most and better then some. Don't listen to the Anti FR propaganda . They all have problems to one degree or another. 90% are owned by large corporations. All are facing labour problems due to the demand so QC by the companies is Paramount. All in the price point to are looking at use the same vendors for the most part.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forest River Forums mobile app
jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknife View Post
In that price point they make a 5 er as well as most and better then some. Don't listen to the Anti FR propaganda . They all have problems to one degree or another. 90% are owned by large corporations. All are facing labour problems due to the demand so QC by the companies is Paramount. All in the price point to are looking at use the same vendors for the most part.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forest River Forums mobile app
I own a FR TT (prime time tracer now and owned 2 so far and as of now, no major issues (knock on wood), and I agree, they all have issues and all use the same internal parts
RollingDownTheHighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumminz View Post
Jim34 states in this thread that a couple of my threads may help you. Sorry that I can't comment more in public. I have violated forum policy in making negative statements about FR. If you want to hear the truth PM me.

I sent you a PM, what happened
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:43 AM   #25
Moderator Emeritus

Negative comments are allowed. Continuing to post the same comment about the same thing over and over again is not.

From the FRF Community rules:
•Do not post the same discussion topic more than once or in several areas of the forum.
•Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice your opinion respectfully and then let it go.

We encourage honest truthful postings but when they get to the point of badgering members and we get multiple complaints about a particular members posts then there is definitely a problem and a pattern of behavior that warrants moderator intervention. Also from the FRF rules: Complaints about moderator decisions may not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknife View Post
There is no way a residential fridge will run for days on batteries unless you are recharging them. Key word is residential. They were never made to bounce down roads.

Mine will run for four days on four six volt Trojans, 225amps each. On the fourth day the batteries will be down to 12.2
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cedar creek