Old 08-07-2020, 06:11 AM   #1

Cedar Creek Owners Welcome

See no welcome message here, my name is Bruce Cavanaugh we have owned Cedar Creek 5th since 2002. Currently on our 3rd Cedar Creek 2011 36 RL Touring Edition. We have been blessed to have toured the USA 3 times over the last 23 years. We have been snowbirds since 2002. While there are many RVs as we all know we have always loved Cedar Creeks. When we got our 1st CC in 2002 there was no Cedar Creek Club so I started the very 1st back then The Cedar Creek RV Club we had many rallies over those years and we made so many friends. Seems we all are about the same us RVers and have allot in common.

Sadly at the end of 2017 I developed Acute Leukemia (ALL Phil+) and was given 3 months to live without a stem cell transplant. Happy to report on Feb 22 2018 I had my stem cell transplant but still take daily chemo pills. But I am also still alive.
When I thought I may die I sadly had to close the CCRVC no one would take over the forum was a very sad day for me. Anyway when I thought I might die I was so happy we started the RV life and were blessed to have been to SO MANY places huge list that would have never been possible without out 1st RV.

We still enjoy our Cedar Creek we were stuck home last winter for the 1st time in years because of my cancer treatments. Now stuck because of my week immune system and Covid19 but hope to go back to South Texas after this virus is over.
Cedar Creek makes the best RV for our money we have loved all 3 of them and as for RVing we have been through it all. So happy RVing enjoy life on the road there is nothing like it.
brucec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 06:32 AM   #2

Continue to stay safe and healthy. And congratulations on beating the odds. My wife is doing just that daily as well.

God bless you and your family.
hack522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #3

Congrats on beating the odds.

Hopefully we all can resume our travels as soon as this virus starts abating. Unfortunately that could be another year yet.

2018 Cedar Creek 36CK2 (40.5ft)
TST Cap System (Tire Monitoring)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 SRW Duramax
Demco AutoSlide 18k
GMRCK25D - Rear Axle Timbren SES Suspension Upgrade
LittleBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:11 AM   #4

Congratulations Bruce on beating the illness!

I was on that forum and remember all that taking place. Also recall that you had an accident, I believe shortly before the illness that took out you truck and Cedar Creek you had at that time.
Hope you continue to improve so you can get back to Texas soon.
God Bless.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:16 PM   #5

I hope you continue to win the battle, Bruce. My sister-in-law is fighting the tough battle, and the side effects of Chemo seem to be winning.

We are on our 2nd CC and love the brand....kept our Silverback for 10 yrs before trading in on a Hathaway.

We are 11 year members in the CC RV Owners Club.....which has been very good to us.

Stay well,
Mike
USN 76-82
Retired Dept of Navy: Navy/USMC Flt Test Engineer
Splashes3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cedar creek