Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #1

Command Center on 2017 CC 36CK2

Just purchased this from an individual and was hoping someone would have a picture of the Command Center when it is hooked up to a city water connect.

I just want to make sure my valves are all turned the correct way for water to flow freely to showers sinks etc and also thru the suburban tankless water heater.

If you need my email to send me a pic I will be happy to send it to you.

Thanks in advance.
manrock54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 12:12 PM   #2

manrock54
Welcome to the forum.

There is a wealth of information here that can sometimes be overwhelming and difficult to muddle through to find a specific answer to a question. Near the top of the forum website is a banner with Portal, User CP, Library, etc. You can try the various options or try a on FRF at the top right of the page. Don't know if this will help but try going through this link to see if it will help you out - https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...st-103381.html.

Though we (me included) don't always do it, a picture to go along with your issue can be quite helpful. You might want to post a picture of your control panel and point out what specifically you are looking for answers to.

Also though you placed in the title of this thread what kind of unit you have, you might want to add it to your signature for future references to others when you post something. Check mine below.

Hope this helps.

2018 Cedar Creek 36CK2 (40.5ft)
TST Cap System (Tire Monitoring)
2021 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 4X4 DRW Duramax (replaced 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Duramax)
Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch (replaced Demco 18K Auto-slide)
LittleBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:53 PM   #3

Thank you
Old 07-13-2020, 03:58 PM   #4

Don't be afraid to go ahead and ask though. That is what everyone is here for.

2021 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 4X4 DRW Duramax (replaced 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Duramax)
Old 07-13-2020, 04:11 PM   #5

I set up a signature similar to yours and included a picture but I do not see it showing up. Not sure if I am doing the set up correctly.

I go to user cp and set things up in there right?

Manrock54
2017 Cedar Creek 36CK2
Old 07-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #6

Ok...now I see it!! LOL

Manrock54
2017 Cedar Creek 36CK2
Old 07-13-2020, 04:35 PM   #7

Thanks again Little Bill.....I am not the most technical person but the link you shared with me helps. Plus I have friends where I am keeping the trailer that have similar CC and they also can help.

I like this forum and hope I can figure it out

Manrock54
2017 Cedar Creek 36CK2
Old 07-13-2020, 05:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by manrock54 View Post
Thanks again Little Bill.....I am not the most technical person but the link you shared with me helps. Plus I have friends where I am keeping the trailer that have similar CC and they also can help.

I like this forum and hope I can figure it out
Yes there is a lot of information. Being you created this thread you are automatically subscribed to it and will receive emails when there are updates to it. Also any of the threads on the forum you can subscribe to.

On the right side of the web page there is section with Recent Discussions that you can click on. This section though only shows roughly the latest 16 or so recent responses/additions to threads. If you open one you can subscribe to if you find it interesting and want to follow it.

Like I said before there is a overwhelming amount of information, people asking questions or having a problem that are in the various forums and sub-forums which you can subscribe to and follow because you find you have similar issues. You may want to go to the FAQ and peruse there some basic information.

Last you might want to also add your TV to your signature.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:06 PM   #9

I am borrowing a friends F-250 Diesel and will take it down to where I am going to park it and pay a monthly fee and hopefully go to a yearly fee in April 2021.

The drive is only 1 hour and a few minutes from my house and will provide a get away without the hassle of hooking up, hauling, setting up and tearing down.

That is what I got tired of doing with my Jayco.

I will try to get this website figured out.

Thanks.

Manrock54
2017 Cedar Creek 36CK2