Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #1

Thumbs up floorplan question

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I hope I put this in the right place. Looking to get a Cedar Creek fifth wheel with the rear den feature. Was wondering if they make that with the entertainment center on one side, recliners on the other and sofa on rear wall. Will be looking for recent year used or new already at dealer so custom from factory won't be an option.
Thanks in advance...........
Tom
irish01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #2

Only one I know of that has the rear den is the 36RDSS. That has sofa/sleeper on one side, 2 recliners on the other and TV/entertainment system on the rear wall.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #3

Hee's a link to the Cedar Creek floorplans;
Cedar Creek Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels Floorplans

Prime Time makes a couple of floorplans similar to what your asking for. Here's a link to their floorplans;
Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels

Hope this helps and good luck on finding the 5'er that works for you.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #4

Thanks for the responses. The 36rd5s is the one we were looking at but I have only seen it with the entertainment center in the rear with the seating on the sides. I have found the 40RL5 with the entertainment center on one side and sofa on the other. And the search goes on as I'm sure it did for all of you before you bit the bullet :-). Thanks again.
irish01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #5

Usually each floorplan "is what it is". So if you have something specific in mind you have to keep searching other floorplans, models, brands etc..., unless you have them custom build it for you.

Maybe sometime in the near future there is an RV show in your area. The shows are great for comparing units and getting a first hand look at the differences. Keep looking. You will eventually find what you like.

Good luck.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote