Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2020, 04:22 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyDan View Post
You have no way to know that. Why do you assume/flat out guess the worst about a reputable company??

Educated guess, family's been in the RV sales and Service industry for over 50 years. Has nothing to do with being a reputable company or not, goes to availability of parts and supplies to keep assembly lines moving. Sales are sales and not building new units leads to no sales and layoffs. I said if you read what I wrote that Orvan may be able to get the part he needs under warranty but if they are not letting go of certain parts so as not to short the assembly process he may also have trouble getting the parts as the OP is waiting on. My advise was for the OP to call Orvin and ask to see if he could get the part he needs. If CC was johnny on the spot I don't see why the OP would be posting about this. Besides I've heard it from many more people that are having a tough time getting warranty parts and service due to shortages across all manufacturers.
2020 Cedar Creek Hathaway 34IK, Reese 19K Sidewinder PB.
Daycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #22

Just a quick follow-up to my original post. The part that is back-ordered, holding up the shipment of our trailer is the heat pump for the A/C unit. I told the dealer that's fine and to just keep us updated.

2021 Cedar Creek Cottage 40CRS

Victron MultiPlus-II 12/3000/120-50 Solar installation
SacRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 11:21 PM   #23

Parts delays? Why not. I just received new rear nameplate decals or stickers if you will. I ordered them through a reputable dealer on Sept. 12, and they were shipped directly to me from Cedar Creek. I got them today. I'm happy. Try ordering appliances or upholstered furniture for your house. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Level up, dual panes & all that stuff...
GOTTOYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #24

I had an ac unit installed on my 2020 37mbh that was the wrong size from the factory...CC covered sending me a 15k Dometic heat pump at no charge for the screw up. This was back in sept or so. Took about 6 weeks for me to get it at my doorstep. Feel pretty lucky. I’ve got a 13.5k penguin 2 ac hardly used (maybe 8-10 days total) just sitting in my garage if anyone wants to make a deal. Just message me.
TruckDriver1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 01:35 PM   #25

Waiting on HP AC unit as well. Ordered my CC 345IK in early October. Was supposed to be built the week of 12/7. Still waiting on AC unit.

2016 PT Crusader 335BHS
2015 Chevy 2500 Diesel High Country
Lskeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lskeen View Post
Waiting on HP AC unit as well. Ordered my CC 345IK in early October. Was supposed to be built the week of 12/7. Still waiting on AC unit.

your lucky my replacement unit was to be built 12/9 was told today maybe the 1st week of February not sure what is going on but they better figure it out soon. they have had my old unit since Sept 2nd they wrote it off on Oct 4. NOT very impressed with ceder creek! if anyone has contact info for upper management please message me
LKgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:18 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKgarrett View Post
your lucky my replacement unit was to be built 12/9 was told today maybe the 1st week of February not sure what is going on but they better figure it out soon. they have had my old unit since Sept 2nd they wrote it off on Oct 4. NOT very impressed with ceder creek! if anyone has contact info for upper management please message me

My unit came in today. Have not seen it yet. Hopefully all is good and built correctly.

2016 PT Crusader 335BHS
2015 Chevy 2500 Diesel High Country
Lskeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:49 PM   #28

Mine is finally in transit from Illinois. Currently ETA is Friday. [emoji51]

Old 12-16-2020, 10:26 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKgarrett View Post
What’s going on is that there is a global pandemic raging right now. Not sure how griping at someone about something that is totally out of their control is going to benefit anyone????
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustman_stx View Post
What’s going on is that there is a global pandemic raging right now. Not sure how griping at someone about something that is totally out of their control is going to benefit anyone????

This is true but it’s no excuse for Cedar Creek to not communicate with their dealers and customers.

Old 12-17-2020, 10:02 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustman_stx View Post

if its a pandemic causing it why did lskeen get his built on the 7th and delivered on the 17th and my unit which is a warranty replacement scheduled to be built on the 9th 2 days later gets bumped to the first week of February sometime ? I have been dealing with them on this since the start of September. So to you waiting 5 to 7 months for a trailer is ok? This unit is my home , how would you like to be without a house for 7 months ? would you be calm , NOT LIKELY SO DON'T TELL ME TO QUIT GRIPPING
LKgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cedar creek