Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2018, 03:18 PM   #1

Level up problem

Well the RV gremlin got me. Leaving tomorrow headed south. Is nice here in south central Pa 56 degrees. Pulled our 33IK out, set up, and opened slides to load everything. Went to put back in storage spot, and what do you know the level up control panel is blank. Did all of the trouble shooting described on the LCI app no change. I can put the system in manual by pressing the up arrow and enter. Hope everything at least stays as is to we get where we are headed. Of course it is Sunday no one is open, we have several places close that I am sure should have a new panel.
Rich5117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:58 PM   #2

Have you tried a hard reboot on the system
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:14 PM   #3

Is the battery dead?
Old 11-25-2018, 08:16 PM   #4

It happened to me before and I had to replace the control panel to fix.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #5

Spock123 I did the panel reset procedure and did disconnect the main controller for 15 minutes. If there is another hard reset it is not in the LCI app. Batteries are good, and the inline fuse is also good.

It would be nice if it would come back on, but it seems these do have this problem.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:52 PM   #6

Just an update. Did a 5 hour run to NC today. Did a manual set up. After set up, disconnected everything power related to the level up system let it sit for 20 minutes or so. Plugged everything back in. Panel displayed error push enter to acknowledge. After pushing enter the Jacks Ready Down showed on display. So for now it is back on. Hoping it was just a glitch. Perhaps from re-installing batteries. We shall see. Thanks for your replies.