Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2020, 11:19 PM   #1

Onecontrol monitor panel issues...

I’m having a heck of a time finding this info. I’ve got a brand new 37mbh with the onecontrol monitor panel and ground control 3.0 outside panel. Anyway, My leveling system seems to be slightly off and I want to manually reset the zero point. The problem I’m having is that there is exactly 0 information I can find on how to enter that mode with this panel. Every single panel I’ve found online (including LCI’s own website) shows a different panel with hexagonal icons. Mine does not have that and is more modern looking...with lines of text I don’t know if they just switched over to my panel, or I have an older outdated panel. Either way, it’s feistrating as I feel like I’m the only human in earth with this panel. Also, I have the smaller outside box with no digital screens...just the up/down buttons on left and auto hitch and retract all on right with auto level in middle. Any help would be appreciated in figuring out how to set zero point with this monitor panel.
TruckDriver1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:08 AM   #2

There are various “versions” of the system so I can only say what mine does, which is five button presses, etc. I suggest you contact LCI direct via telephone. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They will talk you through the process.

(574) 537-8900
Old 02-03-2020, 11:06 PM   #3

We have the same LCI level up system. The "control panel" for the level up is located on the left, front, top wall of the basement in our 36 CK2. It is black and kinda blends in so not easily noticed. Engage the small black button on the center bottom of the panel, turns the screen on, select the level up icon, then page through to reset the zero point. I likely missed some steps working from memory so you may have to experiment a bit.
Also discovered the panel contains some tutorial videos on the "My RV" icon. Best of luck figuring it out! I used the "manual" stetting on ours this weekend to raise the trailer with the jacks, one side at a time to do repack wheel bearings.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 PM   #4

control panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckDriver1973 View Post
I’m having a heck of a time finding this info. I’ve got a brand new 37mbh with the onecontrol monitor panel and ground control 3.0 outside panel. Anyway, My leveling system seems to be slightly off and I want to manually reset the zero point. The problem I’m having is that there is exactly 0 information I can find on how to enter that mode with this panel. Every single panel I’ve found online (including LCI’s own website) shows a different panel with hexagonal icons. Mine does not have that and is more modern looking...with lines of text I don’t know if they just switched over to my panel, or I have an older outdated panel. Either way, it’s feistrating as I feel like I’m the only human in earth with this panel. Also, I have the smaller outside box with no digital screens...just the up/down buttons on left and auto hitch and retract all on right with auto level in middle. Any help would be appreciated in figuring out how to set zero point with this monitor panel.
It sounds like you have a newer panel and the manual is behind. If you push the level up icon on the panel, in the upper left (in small print) there will be a button that says options. (could say settings) When you push that it will say something like, push to reset zero or cancel. It took me a week of experimenting to find it, you wont find it in the manual, but it is there. If you are seeing lines of text when you turn the control panel on, one will say "my control" or something similar. Push that to get the hex icons. The "push 5 times" is for the older system. Once you find it, it is pretty simple. Hope this helps.

RockinH Bill
2019 Silverback 37RTH
2014 Shadow LQ 3 horse select
2015 Ram Laramie DRW
2012 Kaw Concours
Rockinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:55 AM   #5

See https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd-0003446.pdf (copy & paste link)
From the Lippert Components website, support tab, support documentation, electronics, OneControl, Techical Information, TI-333
Hope that helps and good luck with it!
Old 02-04-2020, 10:00 AM   #6

Just an update...lippert finally responded to my email and sent me a link for my particular version of the onecontrol monitor. I got it truly level and calibrated yesterday. Muuuuuch better now

Thx for all of the suggestions!
TruckDriver1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:30 AM   #7

Manual

Way good, glad you got it. And now that you have it, it will likely become so simple you wonder how you didn't find it before right. I have reset mine more than once and it seems to make a difference how level the ground is when you start. If I calibrate it on unlevel ground, it can be off when I use it on level ground and vice-versa. Good luck.

RockinH Bill
2019 Silverback 37RTH
2014 Shadow LQ 3 horse select
2015 Ram Laramie DRW
2012 Kaw Concours
Rockinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:46 PM   #8

Play with it

Mine wasn't leveling right either. I have the leveling buttons outside and then I have the buttons on the one touch inside. I went to the leveling on the inside and I used the manual mode and I played with it and got it level as best I could and then, ( I can't remember exactly how I did it) It seems there was a button that said reset the system or something like that. OH YES IT WILL HAVE ALL KINDS OF WARNINGS THAT ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WANT TO DO THIS. Yes you do want to do that because that is going to reset the auto level to the specs that you just set.
My FW is in Florida right now and I'm in ohio so I'm going by memory and at my age that alone is a dangerous situation. LOL. But anyway, Don't be afraid to play with it and don't let the warnings scare you away from continuing because yes that is want you want to do is reset it. Then it will always auto level to your presets.
TGO Bill is offline   Reply With Quote