Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #1

Thumbs up Ordered our 36B4 today

We pulled the trigger today. Traded in our 2007 362BTS and ordered our new 36B4. Got the level up systems and lots of nice features.
textman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #2

Congratulations!
campdohbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #3

Thanks we are excited about our new rolling condo!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #4

Just ordered 36b4

Picked ours up in December and it is a really nice unit, we got to spend a week at James Island SC and are planning to take it to Myrtle Beach next week. Enjoy and good luck you definatly made a wise choice.
Pitcrew18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitcrew18 View Post
Picked ours up in December and it is a really nice unit, we got to spend a week at James Island SC and are planning to take it to Myrtle Beach next week. Enjoy and good luck you definatly made a wise choice.
Pitcrew18, have not been to james island yet. Go to MB all the time. Do you use a satellite with your setup? How much room is there to put a receiver box in the main entertainment center?

My dealer is going to get the factory to run separate coax cables to each room and home run them back to the docking station so I can use my sat setup I am running with my portable HD dish...

We loved our 362BTS, but wanted more room for the kids.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #6

cedar creek 36b4

No we don't have a satellite hook up in our unit, however I believe their may be enough room for a receiver in the entertainment center. I will be prepping the unit this weekend for our trip next week and I will be glad to take some measurments if you wish. As far as the kids go they will be in heaven with the bunk beds and all the extra room and amenities, we had a 3 year old Montana that was an excellent camper but this unit is really awsome. Make sure you have your salesman get you a ladder for the bunks, we were told it came with the unit but ours arrived without a ladder and it made for a fun first trip at bed time, the dealer finally made good on the ladder so no complaints now.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #7

That would be great. Let me know what that measurement is when you have time. I'll need to ask about the ladder. Thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #8

You can try your local Directv installers for help with your cable run requirements. We have a guy that comes to our State Samboree every year and he stays very busy all weekend running cables to bedrooms. We just bought a new Silverback 29RE, we will be on the list in May to get the new coach's bedroom wired (independent).
Old 02-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #9

ordered our 36b4 today

Just finished packing for our next trip and I was able to get you the measurements you requested for your satellite receiver. Under the tv is a shelf that runs the entire length of the tv, it is 9in deep and 41/4in high, you would probably secure your receiver with velcro or some other mounting device to keep it in place. Next to the radio you have a smaller cabinet which is covered, the cabinet is 9in deep, 6in high and 151/2in long, this would be my suggestion as your receiver would be nicely covered but easily accesable. Hope this info helps and again congrats on your new unit.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #10

Congrats textman on your new rig... Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.....

Bill
2020 GMC Duramax-3500HD 4x4 CrewCab
B&W Companion 25K Fifth Wheel Hitch
2010 Wildcat 28RKBS (West Coast Model)
56 Gallon Titan Tank
bsmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #11

Thank you