Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2020, 01:00 PM   #1
Mr Bill

Parts

I have a 2020 Cedar Creek Cottage 40CR20 Destination Trailer and have had a horrible time getting any replacement parts.
Forest River Customer Service is not interested in providing any support, they tell you to contact a Dealer instead.
Any recommendations on which Dealers are easy to deal with ?
I live in Erie, Pa and bought my trailer in Michigan last year.
William Wardzinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 08:40 PM   #2

Have you tried calling Cedar Creek's number in Topeka, IN?

In my experience the Cedar Creek staff has been very good about replacement parts. I live about 50 miles from the factory and if I need something I drive down there, but I've had good communications with them over the phone too.

(260) 593-2404
Parrothead Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #3
Mr Bill

Parts

I was advised by Morgan Underwood Owner Relations Department that they do not sell parts to customers directly anymore and you must order from a dealer
Old 08-09-2020, 01:05 PM   #4

I am sorry for your problems with your Cedar Creek. But that is why I bought locally so, I could get warranty and parts from a local dealer. I know I didn't get the lowest price from the dealer but I can get service which I have received from them.

Have you tried the Forest River web site to find a dealer in your area that you may order parts through?

If not this link may help you! All you need to do is change the model name you are looking for.

https://www.forestriverinc.com/rvs/d...thaway-edition

Good Luck!
Old 08-09-2020, 02:09 PM   #5
Mr Bill

The problem is that I do not have any Cedar Creek Dealers near me and none of Forest River Dealers are interested in helping me !
Old 08-09-2020, 05:05 PM   #6

You may also try the dealer you bought from Michigan and see if thy can have it drop shipped to you. Another option is to contact Couch’s RV Nation in Ohio. 888 417 8299, they are one of the largest Cedar Creek dealers In North America. They may be able to ship to you.Good Luck
Old 08-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #7

Amish Family Topeka IN

Call Amish Family RV they will sell you parts and ship...google AMISH Family RV Services...Topeka IN
4garylee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts