Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2020, 06:23 PM   #1

Silverback29re bedroom wall material

I am in need of a piece of wall board that will match my current style. Had a new nose cap put on unit and some I the fluids they used to clean and prep it ran down the back of the wall and caused the wall to bubble.Click image for larger version

Name:	0625201744c.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	233393Click image for larger version

Name:	0625201744.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	233394
rvsurgeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:24 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvsurgeons View Post
I am in need of a piece of wall board that will match my current style. Had a new nose cap put on unit and some I the fluids they used to clean and prep it ran down the back of the wall and caused the wall to bubble.Attachment 233393Attachment 233394
Are you sure it is not still leaking water? Or is it from before the nose cap was replaced? Looks like it is from something more than just fluids that might have been spilled to clean and prep the area.

As far as a getting a piece of wall board to match your current style, have you tried Cedar Creek to see if they might have some?

I had bubbles on the wall under the window by my couch on drivers side. Orvan determined that the window wasn't installed correctly and it leaked causing the bubbles on the wall. He is reinstalling the window plus replacing that whole section of the panelling which I believe he is getting from the factory.

2018 Cedar Creek 36CK2 (40.5ft)
TST Cap System (Tire Monitoring)
2021 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 4X4 DRW Duramax (replaced 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Duramax)
Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch (replaced Demco 18K Auto-slide)
LittleBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:27 PM   #3

It's going to be pricey and shipping is killer, but you can get replacement paneling from FR thru a dealer. FR will no longer sell to individuals unfortunately ... like I was able to back in 2016. I looked at alot of other places for something close, but gave up and went with FR.

I'd see about the place that replaced your cap footing the bill if it can be proved it happened on their watch.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, bedroom, roo