Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #1

Slide Out Issue

I have a 2010 Cedar Creek Cottage. The 50 amp breaker tripped at the tongue near the battery. Now the slides do not work. The Solonoid clicks so I replaced it to see if that was the issue. Now nothing happens. I have 13.4 V at the battery, same voltage going thru the breaker. 13.4 volts at the pump/ solonoid. 13.4 volts at the toggle switch. When I push the button nothing happens. I use a drill to close slides. Any suggestions to get them working on the 12 volt system. Am I not seeing another breaker?
larry1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #2

When you push the toggle switch, do you have voltage coming out of the switch enroute to the pump? I'm thinking possibly a bad switch.

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:30 PM   #3

The next step will be the switch. However there is a switch near the pump and another in the coach. Could both be bad. If I touch the wires together the motor should turn? I am trying one thing at a time. I will try your suggestion. Thanks
larry1958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out