Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todouble View Post
Good grief! That's a lot if work for a new rv. I think I would if been looking for a diff floor plan or diff mfg that has a floor plan I can live with.
I really like Cedar Creek and overall the camper has been good
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:26 PM   #22

I asked the person that was going to sell me the camper if this was the price he would sell me the camper at or was it just for a person without a trade and was told no. Well I was born at night but it was not last night, I started to think about what he offered and the monthly payments and the bottom line was they were going to take my camper and sell me there camper. Two months ago what they were going to pay me for my camper was $10,000 and today nothing, not going to happen
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #23

We have a 2013 36 ckts and just bought a new truck to pull it. I also did not really want a dually. I've have several gmc trucks for the last 20 years. After much research. and test drives..I got a 2014 ford power stroke f350 lariat dually with the camper package and 5th wheel pre package that included the Reese 25k already installed. As a guy that driven 1/2 tons all my life...I can say that dually are not that difficult to drive and feel like they ride better than swd for some reason. Car wash is the only downside. There was no difference in price.....I personally will have a dually now as long as I have 5er. Brand does not matter to me....my 2 cents.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forest River Forums mobile app
ReTrax Pro Cover
BoatDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #24

Fun town Rv in Cleburne TX is selling new 36ckts for $56k
Emmy, Madison and flower our 4 legged kids
maddogz is offline   Reply With Quote