Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2015, 10:59 PM   #21

At 5'1" and a half!", I too am vertically challenged, lol. Here's my thought...If you can get a clear picture of the panel (clear and close up enough to read the button labels), in at least a 5" x 7" size, maybe you could laminate the picture and keep in near the panel and use that as a guide when operating the buttons instead of having to get eye level with the panel to see it?
Kathy T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:10 AM   #22

WOW!! Now that's a creative solution!
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:38 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_B Travelers View Post
HeyJude, we had a similar issue with our panel as it was all black and black switches; and my wife also doesn't have to duck when going through doorways. I happen to own a P-touch machine, so I printed some white background labels with bigger print and stuck them to the panel where it would be easier to see. Yes, you will learn by second nature very quickly, but a white stick on label with big printing that you can remove later, will help for now.
I never thought of this! I can have my daughter make me some out to use. I do know where the outside light is now, I just remember it is the second one in from the left side. But, it takes me a few to find the hot water switch.
HeyJude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light