Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2024, 02:55 PM   #1

Axxerra radio

Coachmen Sportscoach 339DS screen on radio goes black on bump or rough spot in road. It is an axxerra radio with a big screen. Not sure of model number. Not able to see how to pull radio. Has anyone replaced the radio in their coach? What radio did you use? I really would like to have the large screen for the cameras and a gps would be nice. Thanks for any help.
Doc Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 02:53 PM   #2

Axxera 2210H

I have the 2021 Encore 325SS model with the Axxera 2210H model radio the back up camera stopped working this past week right before leaving for a trip.
Everything else worked radio, side cameras , Bluetooth, and Android for GPS. But no backup camera. Pushed reset button. No luck. Checked connections still no luck. Now my whole unit is not working. I checked fuse all seem OK. Stumped what may be causing the unit not to work.
Probably will take it to a car audio store see if they can fix it or replace with a better radio GPS unit.
Take the longway home is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
radio