Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #1

Crosstrek 20XG:favour to ask

Does anyone have the Crosstrek 20XG? I just put a deposit down, and now i'm just really keen to figure out my storage before I get it!

Let me know if you have one, or where i might find the CAD for the interior!

Thanks,
Anna
gybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:14 PM   #2

I now have one if anyone else is looking for info!
Old 08-10-2020, 01:25 PM   #3

Hello,

I m in the same position as you were. I put money down on the 20XG, sight unseen, and pick it up on October 1.

I am an avid outdoorsman and will put bicycles, inflatable kayak and backpacking gear in the garage. I would love to "hang" a little scooter off the back using the trailer hitch.

I see that hitch is limited to 2k total weight and 200lb tongue weight. Based on that info, I assume the installed hitch is rated as a Class 1 and measures 1 1/4" as opposed to 2". Is that correct?

Also, I am looking at the Yamaha TW200 at 275 lbs, plus a 60lb scooter carrier. So, would need a Class 2 hitch. Have you explored this at all on your coach?

How do you like the coach?

I am very excited to take possession of the coach and start my domestic adventure.

Thanks in advance and Cheers! mv
Michael Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:57 PM   #4

I can confirm it's the 1 1/4" hitch installed.

I'm actually not using the hitch - my bike and electric bike go in the garage (i use a ramp for the electric as it's quite heavy). Without wing mirrors, it fits - but it's tight.

How big a scooter are you talking? Why not get an electric one and throw it in the garage?
Old 08-13-2020, 09:56 AM   #5

Thanks for the info.

And, thanks for the idea...given the space limitations, an electric bike/scooter may be the way to go. Will just have to see the unit on October 1st. Until then, a whole lot of paper planning and plotting is going on.

Thanks again and happy travels!
Old 08-16-2020, 01:50 PM   #6

I did take photos the other day, but failed to find a quick way to upload. So I’ve decided to throw them on ‘Dave the RV’s FB page :
https://www.facebook.com/38025343901...ZuE7iRRGig&d=n
Old 10-25-2020, 09:36 AM   #7

CAD Interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gybe View Post
I now have one if anyone else is looking for info!
Do you have the CAD file for the interior of 20XG? My has been on order since early August.
Flinbmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 04:56 PM   #8

I have not received A CAD file. But, from my background, CAD - Computer Aided Drafting, so want to verify what CAD means to you.

10 days with the coach and I understand most, still working out "apparent" State of Charge discrepancy between the solar display vs the battery monitor. Other than that the 2 lights over the tv dont work.

Cheers, michael "mv'
Old 10-25-2020, 05:15 PM   #9

Yes, I was referring to Computer Aided Drafting which I made a career of for 20+ years. I doubt Forest River would give the file to consumers.

Thanks for the heads up on the discrepancy on the solar/battery displays.
Flinbmx is offline   Reply With Quote