Old 07-31-2019, 10:33 PM   #1

Dynaquest xl 3801ts

I drove a Dynaquest yesterday, looking for our new coach. I have been researching for a while and was weighing heavily towards a Renegade. But I have to serious reconsider our choice. A lot of extra for the money that you get with this unit. I love all the power this thing has. Was driving on the Interstate with upgrades, 65 mph on cruise control it did not even burp. Pass semis like nothing it never switch gears. It was a stunning coach, one notable thing was the little rattles coming from the window shades. I know a little foam can reduce the noise, but we never heard that with Verona. J/S It is for sure not a deal breaker, to many positive to out weight the noise. The other positive note was the captain seats for the driver and co-pilot. Man was these things nice, can someone tell me the manufacture of those. With the other company factory freightlines seats. They suck. The double pane windows and the other little extra stuff. One question if anyone can answer, it has the macerating drain line but why is the toilet not a macerating? I guess it can be added. Other notice stuff was wire that seem to be lose and should be cleaned up.Example the wire in the wet compartment running to the light was just hanging waiting to caught on something. Maybe a few more inches of wire on the back wall and a couple of wire hangers would clean that up. In the kitchen where the slide goes in and out next to the standing cabinet there is a gap wife ask how do you retrieve something if it falls down into this area. When you look into this hole you see wire and cables everywhere. Im a little OCD and I like things squared away. All in all the wife and I really love this coach. It was a Velocity Red full body paint coach, me being a firefighter getting ready to retire with over 35 years on the the job red with the chrome plates on the bottom really got my juices flowing. I was wondering if we wanted to tour the shop do we go through the dealer or can we call and make a appt.? Just my two cents, like I said really like this coach on the M2 112 chassis with 450 ponies. It makes a statement for sure. Good job glad I was I check this unit out before our purchase.

ART
Rescue Duct is offline   Reply With Quote