Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2021, 05:16 PM   #1

Furion 10amp solar plug

Hello, I have a 2018 Leprechaun 2600ds. It has the Furion 10amp solar plug, which is nice but I can't figure out what it connects to. I look behind it under the coach to see where the wires go. They get bundled up in with a bunch of other ones and then I can't see where they go. There is no connectors on the batteries so its not connected to them as I would expect. Does it go to the converter box? Is there a controller that it connects to (I doubt it but that'd be plus)? Not sure what to buy if I don't know where those wires go.
Thanks in advance for help.
DirtDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:44 AM   #2

Not sure about the Furion but the GoPower is connected to the batteries. See: https://gpelectric.com/solar-side/
Old 06-16-2021, 10:24 PM   #3
First Rate Primate

The Furion Solar Ready plug on my 2017 Prism connects directly to the house batteries.

I even made a pigtail to connect a battery tender to the solar port to keep the house batteries charged without running the converter.

https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...on-156999.html
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solar