Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #1

furniture

I own a 404rb that I love except I wish the furniture was a little different. Has anyone changed out furniture? At the moment drivers side has sleep sofa , dinette and freg. Other side sofa with TV comes out the cabinet from back. I would like to move the sleep sofa to the passenger side-and either replace on drivers side 2 recliners or theater seating to relax better watching tv. Has anyone done that and if so-How hard and around how $
msbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 04:41 PM   #2
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbaker View Post
I own a 404rb that I love except I wish the furniture was a little different. Has anyone changed out furniture? At the moment drivers side has sleep sofa , dinette and freg. Other side sofa with TV comes out the cabinet from back. I would like to move the sleep sofa to the passenger side-and either replace on drivers side 2 recliners or theater seating to relax better watching tv. Has anyone done that and if so-How hard and around how $
Hit up the Camping World website for some furniture ideas. You can do just about anything, all it takes is money. I know a lot of people that have pulled stock furniture out and replaced it with house furniture, like Layzboy recliners. Just measure to make sure they will fit.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #3

We had the same exact thoughts!!! We wanted to switch our couches but the passenger side couch has the heating vent. We ended up contacting RVSurplus in Indiana and we were able to match our furniture exactly with two recliners called Quaser through Williamsburg furniture. I'm seeing a lot of posts on here about the defects with the furniture peeling but we have not experienced that so far. We absolutely love our recliners and they fit perfectly in the spot where that uncomfortable couch was. They are extremely comfortable. We put them in ourselves when we got home.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3719.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	146158
michelledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:14 PM   #4

BTW, we needed to take the side valances off the wall so the recliner's could go all the way back. But my husband is thinking of cutting them down and reinstalling because it holds the blinds back.
michelledave is offline   Reply With Quote