Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2021, 06:13 PM   #21
Beanbag

Yes the Coach price went up on February 1st I believe. Heard it was 7% but don’t know for sure.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:41 AM   #22

Hi!!
Did you finallly get your amazing 375?
We're are about to order one (so much in love with it) and just have a quick question: as my dealer does not have one, do you know if the solarium skylight is optionnal or come standard?
Caro And Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:22 AM   #23
Beanbag

Hi Caro And Chris, Ours should be in our hands around mid May. And yes, the solarium is standard. I think about the only options are the washer/dryer, full body paint and Canada setup.

Let us know if you order one?
Old 04-06-2021, 02:30 AM   #24

We ordered ours a month ago and the skylight is standard but it's a forced upgrade on the price now. I'm pretty sure all these are going to be 2022 and they are bumping the price for this feature but you can't get one without it.
Wezlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:25 AM   #25
Beanbag

Hey Wezlie, How sure are you that our coaches will be 2022? It makes perfect sense, just curious who told you that and how reliable you thought it was?

A ton of Encore’s were sold at the Tampa show. I’ve just not heard anything about them being 2022’s?
Old 04-06-2021, 11:05 AM   #26

I think you will get a 2021 based on when you ordered. I don't think mine will be in until August. 2022 models are already being priced by the big Texas dealer at $160,000+ and the MSRP has jumped to like $215,000+. Also I noticed the floorplan shows a few differences like a chaise sofa and a table between the captains chairs. The sink shows a double bowl instead of the farmhouse so I hope that is an oversight on the floorplan drawing and not a change but who knows?
Old 04-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #27
Beanbag

Now I’m interested to see what I get? Especially since the 375RB is a brand new unit. I believe the one at the Tampa was the only one Coachmen had at that time.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:31 PM   #28
Beanbag

I just watched a video showing the amount of parts that are slow coming intro the RV manufacturers. Where there are two different air conditioners on the roof, two different TV’s, no refrigerator etc. Some crazy stuff going on out there.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:52 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
I bought the Encore 375RB at the Tampa show and should get it in April. WoW what a coach... Coachmen really packed an incredible amount of good stuff into 38'2". Full washer/dryer, king bed, bunk area with office and hanging closet, huge couch, bath and a half, huge skylight in salon area. And the best looking front and rear cap I've ever seen!

Well done Coachmen, I really look forward to getting my hands on it in April!
I want this very model , I’m not able to travel until nearer the end of the year but as soon as I see a new one of these at the $130k price point I’m having it, happy to order direct and wait until winter if needs be
John Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:28 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cameron View Post
I want this very model , I’m not able to travel until nearer the end of the year but as soon as I see a new one of these at the $130k price point I’m having it, happy to order direct and wait until winter if needs be
I am not certain about this particular model, but my understanding is that dealer inventory is essentially non-existent. You should put an order in now before prices increase any more. It is also my understanding that manufacturers are building units for customer orders before dealer inventory orders. If that is correct, it will be a long time before you see new RVs in dealer inventories (i.e. purchase off of the lot).
sharkeysmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:43 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeysmachine View Post
I am not certain about this particular model, but my understanding is that dealer inventory is essentially non-existent. You should put an order in now before prices increase any more. It is also my understanding that manufacturers are building units for customer orders before dealer inventory orders. If that is correct, it will be a long time before you see new RVs in dealer inventories (i.e. purchase off of the lot).

I agree, 100% , only problem is the dealers are only offering 20% discount on new orders, I guess I’ll wait until Christmas time and see who’s got what
John Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:58 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cameron View Post
I agree, 100% , only problem is the dealers are only offering 20% discount on new orders, I guess I’ll wait until Christmas time and see who’s got what
We just placed an order last week for a Class C motorhome and were only able to negotiate a 12% discount. This seems like the absolute worst time to buy. Also given the raw material shortages, I am concerned about the build quality.

If you are not in a hurry, you are probably better off waiting until the RV market settles down and things return to "normal".
sharkeysmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:41 PM   #33
Beanbag

I don’t know Sharky, I understand what you’re saying but I’m not at all sure when this train is stopping at the station? It’s an unprecedented time when both new and used RV’s are selling in big numbers and for high prices.

New has gone up 6 to 10% for 2022’s, some have already sold out 100% of their 2022 production. And we just heard for new units you will be given a price and you put down a deposit. But if the coach builder goes up X amount of $$ from the time you ordered to the time it hits the dealer. That new price is passed on to you.! Sure you’ll get your deposit back if you don’t take it. (Get that in writing) But who wants to wait 4 to 5 months and then not take it? Do I hear an “Ouch”

Many folks have gotten into RVing and guess what? They like it!
Old 05-20-2021, 12:41 PM   #34

All right Wingwalker, where's your coach? I know I won't get mine until you get yours. I'm at least 2 months behind you. You might be into 2022's. It's hard to be patient!
Old 05-20-2021, 01:39 PM   #35
Beanbag

Hey Wezlie, The called me a couple days after my original delivery date and said I’ll not have it until mid June. I just hope I’ll have it then?

I’d like to know how they get 2022’s out with 2021’s backed up?
Old 05-20-2021, 02:04 PM   #36

Sounds like mid July for us isn't going to happen then :-(
Old 06-03-2021, 10:04 PM   #37

Update: We are now end of July build with delivery mid August. So we've been pushed back about another month or so. Definitely 2022 for us.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:41 AM   #38
Beanbag

I was just told my coach is on the line and set to ship to dealer on the 18th. The dealer gave me a heads up on that saying do to driver shortages it could take another 7 to 10 days to see it in the lot.

Strange world we’re in today... I’m just happy I can go to the store and be out and about and see everyone’s face. That in itself is a true blessing!
Old 06-06-2021, 10:28 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
I was just told my coach is on the line and set to ship to dealer on the 18th. The dealer gave me a heads up on that saying do to driver shortages it could take another 7 to 10 days to see it in the lot.

Strange world we’re in today... I’m just happy I can go to the store and be out and about and see everyone’s face. That in itself is a true blessing!
After seeing all of you guys wait for your units, I'm glad I went used and didn't order a new one. I've been racking up the miles for months now.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:33 AM   #40
Beanbag

Ahh yes Roddor and how right you are. However, our new coach will only be used first by me. I’ll know what’s gone into the gray tank, first into bed and use of bathrooms, we know if the fresh tank has been properly handled and can safely drink the water.

Yes we have been put off and sometimes it “Puts us off”! But we also understand we’ve been through some tough times and some a lot tougher than others.

There’s something very special about having something NEW and I for one will love it once I have it. And I’ll know Its been taken care of the way I take care of things. That’s a big thing to me and I’m willing to pay the extra price to have it. Roddor I know you were just having fun with your post. So this is not pushing back on you it’s just me mouthing off! :