Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2021, 09:38 PM   #1
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Just ordered the Encore 375RB. Can I get at Woo-Haa!

I bought the Encore 375RB at the Tampa show and should get it in April. WoW what a coach... Coachmen really packed an incredible amount of good stuff into 38'2". Full washer/dryer, king bed, bunk area with office and hanging closet, huge couch, bath and a half, huge skylight in salon area. And the best looking front and rear cap I've ever seen!

Well done Coachmen, I really look forward to getting my hands on it in April!
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:08 PM   #2
WDW
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 183
Coachmen Class As are under appreciated. You will be happy.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:46 PM   #3
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Hi WDW, I Agree... I Looked at Newmar Bay Star, Tiffin Allegro , Entegra Vision XL, Forest River Georgetown and Fleetwood Bounder. Each of them had something to like. But only the Encore 375RB had everything I was looking for. A very impressive coach indeed!
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:13 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Witch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Clarksville Va.
Posts: 10,337
Congratulations on it. Coachmen builds a good unit and they have great customer service. Safe travels and enjoy it.
__________________
Coachmen M/H
Concord
2018 / 300 DSC

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:38 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,957
Woo-Haa! Congratulations. That's one impressive coach... 1 1/2 baths, a king size bed and a workspace? That thing looks more like an apartment than a motorhome. Well laid out and beautiful.
__________________
2015 Dynamax REV 24TB class C
Reverse_snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #6
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
I especially liked the openness going into the bedroom and the space between the bed and closet wall. You don’t get that closed in feeling anywhere in the Coach. Even a little thing like the bed slide opening onto the park side. To me it’s a coach build by RVer’s instead of engineers.

You may get the impression I really like this coach!
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 09:46 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Chuck.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 164
[QUOTE=To me itís a coach build by RVerís instead of engineers. /QUOTE]


or Bean Counters
__________________
2013 Coachmen Mirada 35DL
Chuck and Susan, RIP Toby and Gracie, the greatest dogs.
Chuck.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 09:56 PM   #8
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Good point Chuck!
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:05 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Roddor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Alaska
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
I bought the Encore 375RB at the Tampa show and should get it in April. WoW what a coach... Coachmen really packed an incredible amount of good stuff into 38'2". Full washer/dryer, king bed, bunk area with office and hanging closet, huge couch, bath and a half, huge skylight in salon area. And the best looking front and rear cap I've ever seen!

Well done Coachmen, I really look forward to getting my hands on it in April!
I guess this means you will not be in a Concord? At least you are in the Coachmen family still. Who did you end up using for your dealer? Expecting full reports on the use and satisfaction of this unit.
__________________
2018 Coachmen Concord 300DSF
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Toad
Roddor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 08:23 AM   #10
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Hey Roddor, Good to hear from you sir. I really liked the Concord but decided after driving a couple Class Cís that Class A gas made more sense for our needs. I bought the Coach from General RV at the Tampa show and will pick it up from their Dover location sometime in April.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:24 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Roddor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Alaska
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
Hey Roddor, Good to hear from you sir. I really liked the Concord but decided after driving a couple Class Cís that Class A gas made more sense for our needs. I bought the Coach from General RV at the Tampa show and will pick it up from their Dover location sometime in April.
Great you found what fits your needs. Did you get to see a new 2021 Concord in person at the show? Was it as we saw in the magazine? I just had a bunch of suspension upgrades done to ours and told the DW we can't sell it now, may be locked in on it.
__________________
2018 Coachmen Concord 300DSF
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Toad
Roddor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:17 PM   #12
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Hi Rodder, I was going to walk over there but was told the new Concord wasnít there. Later I was told it was but I wasnít near there anymore. So I donít know?

Once I saw the 375RB it was love at first sight. Plus Iíve never seen a paint job like that before! The Coach was calling to me.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 05:50 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 18
Love this floorplan. What is its cargo carry capacity on yellow sticker?
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 06:11 PM   #14
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Hi havefun, Itís 4300 pounds.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:44 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
Hi havefun, It’s 4300 pounds.
Nice. This is my favorite floorplan. In the coachmen site, no info is available for the floorplan, everything is TBD.

Mirada 35es, is a similar floorplan. but it has 19.5 tire, and vent in bathroom floor. Bed is not accessible when slide in.

How about 375rb? is bed usable when slide in?
Is 38'2" a little too long? What is its MSRP?
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #16
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Hi HaveFun, Yes the King Size Bed is 100% useable with slides in. The MSRP with full body paint and stackable washer/dryer is $191,000.00. And I think the 38.2 feet is perfect. Every area of the Coach is well set up and plenty of room to navigate even with slides in.

I just found out that Matt of Matt’s RV Reviews is doing a full review of the 375RB tomorrow and will be up to see Tuesday night. Should be worth watching.

He said the Coachmen Encore was the number one selling line of motorhomes at the Tampa RV show! Matt also rated the 375RB #1 in his Top 5 Bunkhouse Review.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 08:10 PM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
Hi HaveFun, Yes the King Size Bed is 100% useable with slides in. The MSRP with full body paint and stackable washer/dryer is $191,000.00. And I think the 38.2 feet is perfect. Every area of the Coach is well set up and plenty of room to navigate even with slides in.

I just found out that Matt of Matt’s RV Reviews is doing a full review of the 375RB tomorrow and will be up to see Tuesday night. Should be worth watching.

He said the Coachmen Encore was the number one selling line of motorhomes at the Tampa RV show! Matt also rated the 375RB #1 in his Top 5 Bunkhouse Review.
It has 300 lbs overhead bunk. It would be much much nicer if it has 500 lbs weight rating so that one big guy or two person can sleep there with confidence. Overall very nice. Its W/D is outside bedroom, nice.

The residential refrigerator is 2-door, not 21 cu 4 doors that other brands have. What is its size? Refrigerator size is important for a big family.
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:20 AM   #18
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 18
General RV list price $143K. Did you get show price? How much difference?
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:07 PM   #19
Beanbag
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 30
Oh my $143,000 is crazy high... List on my coach was $191,000 and I got 33% off for a coach cost of $128,000.00.
Wingwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:46 PM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwalker View Post
Oh my $143,000 is crazy high... List on my coach was $191,000 and I got 33% off for a coach cost of $128,000.00.
That is a great price. Now the price is marked up
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.