Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #1

Mirada Questions.

We just bought a mirada and it hasn't been delivered yet. 2 questions i have for you other mirada owners .

1) I got underneath the one on the lot today and noticed it already had the billstein shocks. Are they all coming with them? I assume so, good news for me as I was planning to upgrade the shocks for a better ride but dont have to now.

2) We are plumbed for a washer and dryer. Does anyone have recommendations? Go for the all in one or the stackable?
manderson2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #2

Go for stackable if you can. Combo units seem to take forever to do clothes plus with stackable you can do 2nd load of wash while drying 1st load. Just my opinion after owning a combo unit.
JohnMirada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #3
WDW

I think a vented all in one unit is all you are set up for. I doubt you have the electric or space for stackable. But I might be wrong ..
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:18 AM   #4

Own my first Mirada... 2017 35LS...

Over the stove vent built into the microwave...

Where does the vented air go????????

Mine seems to come out of the top of the microwave and right back into the cabin!!!!!!

This makes it impossible to remove moist air from cooking...

3rd unit we've owned, other 2 went outside...
Bargeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:58 AM   #5
WDW

It's a recirculating fan. You should have a roof fan just about above the cooking area. We use that when necessary. We upgrade to a temp sensor / variable speed Fan Tastic Fan.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:06 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW View Post
It's a recirculating fan. You should have a roof fan just about above the cooking area. We use that when necessary. We upgrade to a temp sensor / variable speed Fan Tastic Fan.
We did the same same we put the fantastic fan in. In ours we have have the smoked detector over the stove too which is kind of an issue because its way to sensitive.
manderson2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:19 AM   #7

After previous coaches it just seems a dumb setup vs going directly outside with a flapper....

Four Winds class c and Winnebago class a both went out the back with a flapper outside...
Bargeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:05 AM   #8
WDW

I almost agree. But I hated the flapper on our Greyhawk - always noisy or I would forget to latch it.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:55 AM   #9

We have a 2015 Mirada 35LS and we have a roof vent near the stove but it does not have a fan in it to draw out the cooking odors. If the 2017 is like ours you may want to remove the interior vent cover to see if there is power to hook up a vent fan.
JohnMirada is offline   Reply With Quote