Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #21
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll View Post

Looked like LCU was trailing when I saw the mid game score. I didn't see the final on their game.
LSU 59 MS State 26

And I am getting off-topic

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:42 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll View Post
Indigo Bluffs near Empire Michigan which is just 15 minutes from the Sleeping Bear Dunes of Michigan.
Seems like the conversion worked out. I did some consulting work for the owner a few years back when he was converting the campground to a combo upscale RV park/campground. The pix look great. Is the basic campground still part of the OA development?

He invited me to stay but at the time my C didn't qualify. Now that we have our DP, it looks line I should take him up on the offer!

2012 Sportscoach Cross Country 385 DS
Freightliner XCR w/ Cummins ISB 6.7L 340 hp
2009 Saturn Vue, Blue Ox Alpha, RVi Brake 2
mvpmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpmich View Post
Seems like the conversion worked out. I did some consulting work for the owner a few years back when he was converting the campground to a combo upscale RV park/campground. The pix look great. Is the basic campground still part of the OA development?

He invited me to stay but at the time my C didn't qualify. Now that we have our DP, it looks line I should take him up on the offer!
Yes they have a campground adjacent to the area pictured above. That was where I aimed to reserve a site when they told me I could camp on the upscale side if I wanted. At the $40 a night price how could I pass the offer up.

Enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who will be camping in the area.

Gary
2011 Coachmen Encounter 37 TZ pulling a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (JKUS). Many upgrades, additions, mods, and changes to the coach.
Roll is offline   Reply With Quote