Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2019, 01:35 PM   #1

Smile Sportscoach Service

We just wanted to share what an awesome experience we had getting our Repairs done at the Coachman Service Center in Middlebury Indiana. We would highly recommend getting your Service done there. They went above and beyond on accomplishing all of our requests! Kudos to Tim Bus, Nate Hedges and their entire Team!
Jc26525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 01:48 PM   #2

Great information.Thank you for sharing. Will be taking ours there when needed.
Big Blue 6262019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:28 AM   #3

What kind of service? Was this warranty repair on a new coach, updating an older model like mine?
Kia Sportage on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:59 AM   #4

We had an issue with the Slide breaking gears. The issue was there and kept occurring. Our Coach is a 2014 as well, even though we were out of warranty they took care of with no problem! Our Vinyl on the sofas was also peeling so they took care of recovering too. We also had other minor issues that they did as well without question! 👍 it was a 9 hour trip for us but I’d rather take there and have peach of mind that it’s being done correctly!
Old 10-02-2019, 08:07 AM   #5

Jc, great information. If Middlebury is near Elkhardt then it is about a 400 mile drive for me, 6-7 hours. One thing I wonder though if I would get the same service you did seeing I am not the original owner of my rig. On my Georgetown, when I call to have the steps replaced the first question was if I was the original owner, they would replace for free, I was the second owner and they sold them to me for cost, which I thought was very fair.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:59 PM   #6

Yes it’s near Elkhart and very easy to get to. They also have an area you can hookup to electric and water. The Customer Service contact for Forest River is Tim Bus and the Service Repair is Nate Smith, both at the Coachman Facility. Do you have many issues? It’s also nice to stay in touch with other owners of the same Coach!
Old 10-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #7

Thank you Jc. Knock on wood, 2X, no issues! My local dealer, Buffalo RV (RVOne) did a great job going over the rig when I bought it in May and then extending any service issues for about another 45 days. But, it's good to have a file of contacts should I need to call someone. That's how I got my Georgetown steps at cost I knew who to call from the GT forum.

Tags
service, sport