Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #1

Steps are not wanting to retract or extend.

Does anyone know which steps are on 2014 Coachmen Sportscoach 360DL? My steps just started acting up and not sure which type are on this Motorhome. I will need to take a look at what is causing the problem but not tonight.

ejw7213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:32 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejw7213 View Post
Does anyone know which steps are on 2014 Coachmen Sportscoach 360DL? My steps just started acting up and not sure which type are on this Motorhome. I will need to take a look at what is causing the problem but not tonight.
I think there all the same, you should have a fuse in a holder next to the batteries in the step. Other then that, you have a magnetic switch on the bottom right side and it's on the screen door, might have moved. That's what activates them. Check those 2 things first...

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:36 PM   #3

When the two magnets touch they close the step when you open the door it breaks it and extend the step. Also if there stuck open start the engine they should retract. At least I hope that helps you. They are all pretty standard how they operate, post after checking before we have to go deeper into the problem.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote