Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2022, 10:27 PM   #1

Exclamation 1210 Norcold problem

Hi,
I am new here I have bought a 2020 Fr3 30DS that was barely used . We just took our first trip and were away 5 days and the Refrigerator worked perfect!
it was switching automatically over to Propane as it was supposed to when we were off shore power and traveling. When I got home I connected to AC shore power went to check Fridge and saw it had no power and my other plugs didn't work so I suspected the GFI and reset it as well as checking the Breaker panel and Fuse's all were ok and all the plugs were working again but no power to the fridge? Pulled outside cover over Fridge and checked for power to plug socket it tested good? Also checked 5 amp fuse inside cover it looked good ?
Any Ideas were to check next???? I'm stumped???
KJA53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:54 PM   #2

Solved

Well My problem is fixed! I found this on You-Tube and Viola it was the Answer to my problem.....It was a 5 Amp Fuse!
Here is the link if you need
Old 09-06-2022, 07:59 PM   #3

Just want to add to this thread as I have just had a Norcold problem too. Mine was that the fridge (1210T) would not work on LP, but worked fine on 120VAC. Had to keep the generator running while traveling to keep food cold. I was able to troubleshoot the problem to the LP gas solenoid accessible behind the outside access cover. The solenoid would not energize and allow gas to flow, but the ignitor would spark indicating it was looking for fuel to lite. This solenoid was available on Amazon for $34, but I paid $64 at a RF dealer due to the logistics of travel and getting mail.

2022 FR3 34DS
2021 FR Wildwood Lodge 42FK
2017 Thor Chateau 24B
ForestGump34DS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 12:35 PM   #4

Update on this problem , Finally figured out the root cause of the Fuse problem! It turned out to be the Gas Solenoid Valve . Replaced it and the Burner orifice at the same time.
Problem solved!

Tags