Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2021, 08:18 PM   #1

2021 FR3 32DS Driver Seat Adjustments

Does anyone own a 2021 FR3? Am I missing something or is the driver's seat not adjustable to move it closer or farther away? The back tilts, it swivels around, but mine does not move forward or back. Is this normal?
Mods: TBD
GVDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 08:43 PM   #2
Kanadian Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVDenny View Post
Does anyone own a 2021 FR3? Am I missing something or is the driver's seat not adjustable to move it closer or farther away? The back tilts, it swivels around, but mine does not move forward or back. Is this normal?
My Georgetown was not that different than your FR3.
The back tilts by a lever at the base where the back meets the seat.
It turns by a lever under the seat base at the side.
It moved forward and back by ANOTHER lever under the seat at the front......when facing the dash.

3 different moves, 3 different levers.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:15 AM   #3

Quote:
The drivers seat will go forward and backwards with on adjustment bar, and it will swivel with the other adjustment bar under the seat.

It also has an adjustable recline and you can adjust the steering wheel as well to make sure you have the most comfortable position for you.

Thanks,

Brent
BShuttleworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:54 AM   #4

There are two levers on the right side of the4 driver's seat. One makes it swivel, the other (hard to find) moves it fwd and back. Trust me, that one is hard to feel for. get down on yo0ur knees and look under the right side of the seat.
JimBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:15 PM   #5

Quote:
On my 2021 30DS there are 2 levers below and to the right. One is bare metal and one is a black handle. The bare metal rotates the seat and the black handle is for/aft. The first time I used the black handle the seat felt almost stuck. A few good leans back and forth it released and has been fine since.
fuzzball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:01 PM   #6

Wont move up and back

I found the lever in the front if the seat and slide it. But the seat will not move up and back. Is there a trick here?
Kathy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 05:53 AM   #7

Yes! Take it back to your dealership where you got it. A 2021 should still be under factory warranty. They will fix it or show you how to adjust it.
Frameman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy99 View Post
I found the lever in the front if the seat and slide it. But the seat will not move up and back. Is there a trick here?
There will be two levers, on the right side below the fabric/seat buckle. One will control front and back, the other will control turning the seat.

Any other questions you have, please let us know.

Thanks a lot,

Brent
BShuttleworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fr3