Update on the install.
I contacted Dometic and requested 2 of the part # 3315930.010.
The items were sent out right away along with an email that they are working on a trim piece because this one is a bit smaller than the original.
Removed 6 screw covers and square nut screws from old vent cover and it pops off.
Used 13mm ratchet, then after a few turns, a screw gun to remove the 4 long bolts securing the black plastic cover.
After inspection I built up some of the foil, about 1 1/2 inches where the new vent will contact the left and right sides of the wall. This would be to prevent air from slipping by.
Attached the long angled baffle to the short one on the main bracket. The tape is on the short one, peeled it and stuck it on.
Placed up large opening forward and reinstalled the 4 long bolts that attach to the upper unit. My understanding is there should only be 5-7 lbs of torque since you do not want to over compress the foam gasket. This also lets you tighten as the years go by and the gasket naturally compresses.
This is where I am not sure if the white insulation goes on the front or the back of the baffle. I cut and placed on the front side because there is a bit extra on each side which I felt would help hold everything in place.Attachment 1
Pop out the filter and vent from new cover carefully with a flat head screwdriver.
Place with large opening forward and screw into place with supplies square head screws.
I did use 4 of the original screws to secure the vent to the ceiling. I am not sure this was needed.
Snapped in the filter and vent.
It does seem like a larger flow of air with the vent open and with a larger intake I hope it will address the issue of the air pressure holding the condensation water in and not preventing it to drain.
I can not test if it has fixed the issue since it has dropped into the 30ís in New Jersey.
Waiting for the trim piece that they will be sending to cover the 6 holes.
Hope this helps!