Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2022, 09:54 PM   #1

Cabinet Veneer....2022 FR3

I removed all the "Danger" stickers on our 2022 FR3....most were on the walls and came off relatively easy....but....the sticker for the furnace vent was on the cabinet wood (close to the floor) and as I removed it....it pulled the wood grain contact paper off as well. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can get "fossil maple" contact paper/veneer??? I "Googled" it, but didn't have any luck...

2022 FR3 34DS
2021 FR Wildwood Lodge 42FK
2017 Thor Chateau 24B
ForestGump34DS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 10:07 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGump34DS View Post
I removed all the "Danger" stickers on our 2022 FR3....most were on the walls and came off relatively easy....but....the sticker for the furnace vent was on the cabinet wood (close to the floor) and as I removed it....it pulled the wood grain contact paper off as well. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can get "fossil maple" contact paper/veneer??? I "Googled" it, but didn't have any luck...
PM Sent

Thank you,

Brent Shuttleworth
BShuttleworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fr3