Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2015, 08:15 PM   #1

Forest River FR3 Rep on Forum

I was wondering if there was a Forest River FR3 Representative on this forum. It would be nice to have one chime in every now and then to answer some of the questions and concerns we have. Even to to let us know what's new or changing. If so could he acknowledge himself and make himself part of some of the discussion.
DavidMPDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
Saltyrod

Send a message via Yahoo to saltyrod
FYI, I haven't been able to get a tech rep reply to any e-mails, I like the FR3 DS28, but very unhappy with the customer service- includes the dealer and FR. saltyrod
saltyrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:25 PM   #3
Site Team

There are over 50 brands of RVs, in the FR family.
There are probably around 5 FR reps that are members here.
So, there are a lot of us here that have no rep here, for our brand.
The FR3 line is a new line for FR, so it may be awhile before one of their reps gets the courage to join up.
Rockwood is probably FR's best known brands and has been around for years. There has never been a Rockwood rep here.

Remember, it's strictly voluntary for them to join and those that do often are treated pretty roughly by some members.
Personally, I wouldn't do it, even if they paid me.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:38 PM   #4
Commercial Member

If you have any questions regarding the FR3 product please feel free to contact me at 567-274-8974. My name is Eric and am with sales on the product. Also i Can be reached by email @ ericb@forestriverinc.com.
FR3Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 06:31 PM   #5

Thank you Eric for responding. I know this is voluntary and we all appreciate your time and expertise. There will be many questions I'm sure you can help us all with. Please read the site and help where you can or at least please give us a direction to go.

First off I love the 2016 FR3 30DS! We just traded up from the 2015 Sunseeker 2500 (Class C). I was just surprised in the difference in the 12v non availability with the FR3.
TV non 12v
No vent fans (not even in the bathroom)
and no power mirrors.

Also tire valve stems are short (Hard for tire system monitor devices to be put on)

Am I missing the purpose of the class A as far as 12v or was there a reason for the changes? Just a few suggestions for the next line that would make things a little easier.

Again thank you so much for your time and acknowledgement to the group.

DavidMPDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river