Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #1

Front window ,Magne Shade.

Looking for help with measurements on 2015 FR3 window. any one one buy a
Magne Shade? Did you have to add to top any bottom measurement for magnets pockets. Or did you just use standard measurement. I have called them but they seem to be not sure. Makes no cents any info would help. Picture to would be great.
Carl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #2

We have been looking at them for our 2017 30DS. Their website goes up to 2016 and has the dimensions posted for each model. As I see them the pocket is included in the measurements. Saw one on another coach and the pockets did not exceed the vertical or horizontal edge. My current concern is if I can get the upper magnets to the top windshield seal edge which is behind the bunk. Some space to slide the magnets in with a butter knife possibly. Also keeping an eye for a discount or coupon. Good luck.
CC Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:24 PM   #3

Magna Shade

I have a 2016 DS30 FR3 and called Magna Shade and they measured one from a local RV dealer for me and it fits perfect. A little expensive but nice to have to be able to see out during the day and it stil blocks all the sun. Highly recommend Magna Shade. Also note that the shade does not cover the entire windshield just the part that is clear. Does not cover the blacked out part so the magnets would not be behind the bunk.
Fredsusanshag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:22 PM   #4

Thanks for your comments. We are ready to go ahead and order for our 2017. Heading to Florida shortly and would be nice to have during the heat of the day.
CC Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window