Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2015, 08:23 PM   #1

Leveling jacks

Picked up our 2015 30DS today. Have got a bunch of manuals but can't seem to locate the one for the auto levelers? Is there one? It says next to controls to READ MANUAL BEFORE USE! No manual. They are working ok as the tech at the dealer showed us how to operate but I really want a manual to read for a deeper understanding!
bencurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #2

If they are LCI 65 point you can go to their web site (lci1.com) and download it or the video about them.
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:10 AM   #3

You can also find the Forest River App on Apple. It has most of the manuals for your coach. I found the one for the leveling jacks on there and learned how they operate. Hope this helps.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #4

I just took delivery on a Solaris 24R. The tour guide told us that it does not have stabilizing jacks, but when I looked under the back end, there they are...all plumbed in with hydraulic hoses on top and bottom, but there are no apparent controls to activate them. Just a little confused about this, and what is needed to get them working.
Highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:14 AM   #5
Certified Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway View Post
I just took delivery on a Solaris 24R. The tour guide told us that it does not have stabilizing jacks, but when I looked under the back end, there they are...all plumbed in with hydraulic hoses on top and bottom, but there are no apparent controls to activate them. Just a little confused about this, and what is needed to get them working.
First, you are in the FR3 section. Posting in your model specific section will usually yield better responses. Second, Stabilizing "Jacks" and Leveling Jacks are
two different systems. Then there is your claim that you have rear jacks. You would need 4 for a leveling system. If there are no jacks up front then indeed you may have stabilizer jacks. I cant help you with that. BTW, your Solaris is probably a Solara. Nice unit. Enjoy.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:17 AM   #6
Certified Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencurley View Post
Picked up our 2015 30DS today. Have got a bunch of manuals but can't seem to locate the one for the auto levelers? Is there one? It says next to controls to READ MANUAL BEFORE USE! No manual. They are working ok as the tech at the dealer showed us how to operate but I really want a manual to read for a deeper understanding!
Here is a direct link for the Motorized Level-Up:
https://lci1.com/assets/content/supp...d-leveling.pdf
Old 06-11-2015, 08:21 PM   #7

The link to the troubleshooting PDF was very helpful, it is missing one part the control panel will still appear to be working even if the breaker to the leveler is tripped after a some fantastic support with LCI it got fixed and we were on our way.

Attached a picture of the breaker located right above the batteries in case you get stuck too.
Hampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:24 PM   #8

Picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1434072229208.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	79682  
Hampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #9

Phone number for LCI support 574. 537 8900