Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2019, 09:46 AM   #21

Worst RV in my life

Fisrt of all it’s my fifth Rv in my Life, I’ve had before 2 class c Coachmen and 2 Georgetown 2010 and a 2012. I got this FR3 2016 25ds bran new in fall 2016. First thing I noticed the pour quality of the material they used. My RV as only 11k miles and the driver seat is so unconfortable and I think Iwill have to change it next years the material is in a bad condition already.

Last year I had to change the bed slide out gearbox. This year I had to change the other one. This summer while I was travelling to get in Bar Harbor, the radio panel begin to crack, the right side bracket broke of. The 2 front light cover began to peel looks horible and I didnt talk to you about the poor quality of the intensity headlights when you have to drive at night, it’s simply dangerous to drive this RV at night. One of the foglight was already burned less than one year after purchase and its the kind of light you almost never use.

Another thing is the quality of the magnet to hold the over bed in place, it’s a joke, We are always afraid that the bed will fall on our head.

Finaly you should see the back and the front panels of my RV, the paint is blemish and as no more luster it’s horrible.

So do you think that I recommand you to buy a FR3 after that? Never I will buy a Forest Rvier again....
Dany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:23 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany View Post
Fisrt of all it’s my fifth Rv in my Life, I’ve had before 2 class c Coachmen and 2 Georgetown 2010 and a 2012. I got this FR3 2016 25ds bran new in fall 2016. First thing I noticed the pour quality of the material they used. My RV as only 11k miles and the driver seat is so unconfortable and I think Iwill have to change it next years the material is in a bad condition already.

Last year I had to change the bed slide out gearbox. This year I had to change the other one. This summer while I was travelling to get in Bar Harbor, the radio panel begin to crack, the right side bracket broke of. The 2 front light cover began to peel looks horible and I didnt talk to you about the poor quality of the intensity headlights when you have to drive at night, it’s simply dangerous to drive this RV at night. One of the foglight was already burned less than one year after purchase and its the kind of light you almost never use.

Another thing is the quality of the magnet to hold the over bed in place, it’s a joke, We are always afraid that the bed will fall on our head.

Finaly you should see the back and the front panels of my RV, the paint is blemish and as no more luster it’s horrible.

So do you think that I recommand you to buy a FR3 after that? Never I will buy a Forest Rvier again....

We had a 2017 FR3 32DS and it had many quality issues that I repaired myself. We now have a diesel pusher and have the same seat covering issues. Luckily the previous owner had the 2 front seats recovered with a quality vinyl. Now we need to recover the dinette seats and sofa. Most rv manufacturers use cheap vinyl for the seats etc.

send me a pm and i will give the info on replacing/upgrading your headlights for about 60 dollars. Then you will have all the light you need while driving at night. Heck, I think mine were so bright, I think I could see into next week

lots of owners place a wooden dowel rod on each side of the bed to keep it from ever dropping.
Kentucky Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair