Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2017, 09:55 AM   #1
bes

Removed TV over sink in our 28

We don't watch TV on the road, and hope never to. I removed the TV and mounting frame from our 28DS and have so much more usable space over the sink. Has anyone else done this and installed any cabinet doors or any kind of netting to keep everything in place. Any pics would be great. I'll post up our results when I figure out what to do (I mean what she wants). Thanks Barry
bes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:06 PM   #2

Cabinet

I haven't done this as of yet but plan to as soon as it hits the top of my to do list. I haven't used any of the TV's that came with the coach but will probably keep the one outside. I have removed the one in the bedroom and am using it for shoe storage. I would like to see what you come up with because i probably won't get to it this summer. I was gonna check the home stores to see if they happen to have a set of doors that happen to fit. Other than that i can't give you much help yet.
punkutsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sink