You may want to check the installation of the hitch. Most start with unhitched on level ground. this is a generic way to set up a WDH
1. level trailer and measure height to top of coupler
2. set hitch on truck so ball is 2" above coupler height
3. measure distance to front fender well and record
4. hook trailer to hitch and measure front well distance.
5. insert bars and adjust as necessary to bring front wheel distance to within 1/2" of #3
6. check bars if not close to parallel with trailer frame use tilt feature of WDH head to bring them so.
If adjusted properly truck and trailer should sit almost level. Read the instructions for your hitch and follow them what I gave like i said is the generic way to setup
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab) 10/04 - 05/20
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho