Took the unit out once so far. Was pretty disappointed with how it towed, lots of sway. This was with our Polaris Ranger in the cargo area. I was pulling it with a 3/4ton Dodge Diesel with airbags pumped to 65psi(so truck sits level) using a W/D hitch but no sway control. I'm going to try adding a sway control to it. Seem like the balance is out, not enough hitch weight. When I ran across the scales with it the rear axle was 100# heavier than the front axle(trailer) making me think its ass heavy with the Ranger in it. Even with the new batteries and bigger tanks up front and the W/D it was still squirrell.
Adding solar panels/inverter to this weekend. While on the roof I noticed that under the roof membrane there are a few screwheads that stick up. I accidentally knelled down right on one and actually put a tiny tear in the membrane. Fortunately I had the Diprol sealer out anyway so I just put a dab over it but I wonder if it will be an issue in the future.
Everything else worked great on the trip. I was cool out and snowed/rained and the furnace kept up no issue. I do need to add some extra outlets in the bedroom for charging phones(I use mine as an alarm clock). Also while the USB outlet next to the radio has two out lets it can only handle one phone at a time.
Oh, almost forgot! WTH is up the water pump. That is one noisy bugger! I checked at its not loose in its mounts or anything but man is it ever noisy when running and not much flow either, the stream coming out of the kitchen faucet or shower is pretty weak. I think it may have to get swapped out.