Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2021, 09:09 AM   #1

2021 EVO 177FQ feedback please

Hi All,

Hoping to get some feedback on a new 2021 EVO 177FQ. Would be pulling with a 2020 Ram 1500 with Hemi 5.7L with E-torque.

Have owned 5 different travel trailers before and still own a 5th wheel toy hauler so I am very familiar with RV stuff.

My wife is looking for a super light couples trailer that she would feel comfortable pulling herself.

Thank you,
Old 03-12-2021, 09:26 AM   #2

With your experience I would think you would be the best judge on how how your truck would pull a rig like that and your wife ability to comfortably handle it.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 10:34 AM   #3

I should clarify, I'm not really looking for feedback on how our truck will pull it. I am looking for feedback on the EVO brand and the model.

Thank you
Old 04-05-2021, 12:58 AM   #4

Well, I just bought a used one but its the 177bq model, It has bunk beds. However, it should be almost the same weight and length wise. Per the previous owner, the 11 months they owned it, they never had any major issues with it. We bought it a few days ago and glamping in the driveway. This is what I discovered- the toilet stinks (urine smell) to find out it's a common issue with Dometic model 300 toilet throne. I somehow fixed it with the help of YouTube. Hopefully fix is a permanent one. Otherwise, I'll just replace the darn unit with a different brand. The second discovery is the non working light for the fresh water tank. It's always reading empty. Hopefully It's just a loose wire. No biggie. The last one the wrap on the sidings are bubbling up already. Not from any leaks, but simply jacked up work from the assembly line. Hey, with what I paid for this moving condo, I am still happy with the purchase. This is an upgrade from a 2001 Hybrid Trailer of which I sold in 24 hours two days after acquiring this EVO.

Life is sometimes short, make the memories last longer- go RVing and just enjoy Life
roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:40 AM   #5

My wife and I got a 2021 T2160 TT (25ft). Overall, we REALLY like it. Most of the components were good quality but I have two criticisms: 1) The stereo they put into it plays static on the inside speakers. -and- 2) It appears to have been put together in a rush; multiple screw holes on panels where someone was trying to decide what was level, bathroom door trim that often doesn't let the door close, a main door that requires about 30LBS PSI to open or close and TONS of holes to seal (against mice).

I know that sounds bad, but the layout, smooth tow (with a weight distribution/anti sway hitch), nicely sealed roof, awesome freaking mattress, storage room, and big curved-out sliding shower doors are all great. I'd recommend it; just be ready for the nits and noids that come with a hastily-assembled TT

'luck to ya
Kheth is offline   Reply With Quote