Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2020, 12:06 AM   #1

Any thoughts about EVO series?

Hey all. I'm a hopeful soon to be RV'er. My wife and I are looking for a TT to take our family of 4 across the country. We went to an RV show today and looked at some FR models. One of the TT's we looked at was the EVO T2990QB. I was hoping to get some honest feedback on your personal experiences with these trailers (not necessarily the exact model) and how you feel about the quality. Any big common issues? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
optimusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 01:03 AM   #2

Happy with ours

We have the "sister" to the Evo - the Sonoma, Expedition series. We love the storage, the bathroom, and the kitchen layout. It has the typical quality issues of all of them, including a couple of drawers that want to open during travel (which started the following year after we bought it) and one wall corner that didn't stay tightly stapled, but these were easy fixes. The silverware drawer runner came loose, too. Now, the 3rd year, we are having an electrical issue, which might be the inverter or converter (not sure.) But we still love it!
Happy travels, whatever you decide.

Starsky: 2017 Sonoma (Explorer Edition) 220RBS
Hitch: 2015 F-250 Super Duty LB
HappiCampr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:31 AM   #3

We've had ours for a year, and have used it 3-4 months. We've had no real issues. Overall I think the build quality and features are very good. It tows well and seems to ride well. Nothing is thrown all around when we stop, but we don't drive off road, although some highways feel that way. Safe Travels
Cat199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:14 AM   #4
Newbie Trailer Camper!

We've had our 2014 EVO T2850 for 3 years now. Absolutely love it! Way higher line/trim than any of the other comparable trailers we were looking at. You can tell the Evo's are built solid when comparing to other brands. The downsize is they are a bit heavier because of this. Haven't had any issues, just the usual brakes/bearings replacement needed last year.
onecrazyfoo4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:27 PM   #5

Just bought my EVO 2016 T2550 last March.
I Love it and Would Higy recommend it.
Tazmiki is offline   Reply With Quote