Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2014, 12:59 AM   #1

EVO owners

How does everyone like there EVO trailer. Any troubles or tech. Problems. So far I live mine.
cpfdmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:06 PM   #2

Love ours also. Just minor problems as with most mass produced units. Biggest problem is a cabinet door fell off of the slide out - that's all.

2014 Stealth Evo 2850 "Woodstock"
2011 Toyota Tundra Rock Crawler TRD 5.7 "Clifford"

Just glad to get away
HONDAMAN174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #3

Mine has been terrific(2360). No actual problems as of yet. The shower head was plugged with sawdust from installation, but that's no big deal. Not sure I would like the electric stabilizers, but to date I am living with em

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
roylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #4

Update. The factory installed stabilizers are gone. They are terrible. I replaced them with some aftermarket ones that actually work. Still loving my 2360. Use it once a month from March to October.
roylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:28 PM   #5

Only real problem was a bad ground, so no lights worked. Must have come loose on the road home from delivery as it was great at the dealer. Took some time to trouble shoot it. Found a very poorly coupled bunch of wires behind the license plate. Little 1" whole stuffed with wiring.

One year later we now have a leak. Found a little crack in the sealant where the roof meets the side. Gotta pickup some sealant and give it a go.

It may seem like I've listed a bunch of issues but truth be told we love the thing.
lakefan91607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:19 AM   #6

We like ours. T1850. Have had it for a month and took it out for a 5 day trip. Some issues: There is an indent in the floor caused by the slide out not being properly adjusted so they have to fix the floor (we knew about this when we bought it and dealer said they would send someone to the house to make the necessary repairs, than find out they cannot do this), center front burner on stove does not light, right hand towel hanger bracket is lose in the bathroom and will not tighten and could not get a picture on the TV when playing a dvd, found that the V-out cable is broken at the plug in on the player unit. TT was picked up by FR to make necessary repairs at their shop. Hope we get it back soon as we have planned another trip in April but want to do some dry camping locally before that. We live in the mountains and have nice local campgrounds.

Had one heck of a time getting the second year warranty agreement from the dealer. Finally got it after speaking with the owner of the RV center and sent it off with the check. Have not heard back yet from FR regarding the second year extended warranty.
Mjdtld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:40 AM   #7

Got our TT back. All repairs were made and done very well. FR was very accommodating.
Mjdtld is offline   Reply With Quote