Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2015, 08:04 PM   #1

Grey water too full?

We just purchased a new evo 2850 it has the separate Greg water tanks grey/galley. We are hooked up to city water and we took one short shower and washed hands a couple of times and the Greg water shows 2/3 full. It seems way to quick for it to be almost full. Do I have a problem?
tms2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:49 PM   #2

The tank sensors are notorious for not being real accurate. I can dump ours until nothing comes out and the sensor can still show 1/3 full sometimes. The next time it might show empty. Just a thought, when you did your PDI did they have the water hooked up to test for leaks, etc? Maybe they forgot to empty the tank. And just so ya know, it's grey water, not Greg.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:06 PM   #3

I have a 2015 2360, My 35 gallon galley shows 2/3 full after light use. I agree that the sensors aren't very accurate. If it bothers you, have the dealer swap it out while its still under warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
roylynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water