Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2020, 02:37 PM   #1

Just bought a new-to-me FR EVO travel trailer

Hey there! I bought a 2012 unit down in Vegas and brought it back up to Reno. I had a few questions and was hoping people could point me in the right direction.

1. Is there a place I can find a manual, or the manuals? The previous owner has none of the paperwork minus title, so I'm a little bummed out about that.
  2. I saw the grey water and black water shutoff valves and figured out how to route those to an rv hookup sewer dump. But I also noticed there was a vertical white pipe / shut off valve pretty much dead center under the trailer, maybe under the kitchen area. It was open, I never saw anything come out from it.
Any help and pointers would be appreciated, thanks so much!

A couple of pictures:

Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 02:54 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi and Welcome to FRF!
There only is a generic owners manual with no model-specific nor model-specific information. It only covers basic RV systems information. You can download the current one and it won't be much different than the 2012 one.
Most in your situation, get the make and model number of the important things(like fridge, a/c, furnace, WH, oven, converter)and download the manual from each manufacturer's website. RV manufacturers are essentially assemblers, of things from various other manufacturers.
This might help some:

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2012-...an-2150-tr4995
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 03:32 PM   #3

Welcome to the forum where there's a wealth of knowledge and information from very experienced owners! Enjoy from Central NC
Old 12-21-2020, 06:29 PM   #4

all the tanks are connected to an elec panel for fluid level. black must be closed to prevent pyramids and the others should be open unless you want to flood the floor. never leave the water running unattended. add at least one bowel of fresh water to each bowel movement flush. one FT occupant will fill the tank in a week. never drain the tank mt without refill of at least 1/4 fresh. figure 10 gallons on 40 tank cap. i keep water n the bowel to cover the seal. get a spare seal. you wont like fumes.
Leadbouncer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trailer, travel, travel trailer