Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to mhbell
Mod #3 Partition under Bed

The space under the Bed in our FR EVO 2360 TT was wide open and into the Pass through space. DW and I decided we did not like Items Such as Linen and things Sliding or falling into the Pass through space were all manner of things would be stored. So I decided to partition it off using 1/2 inch plywood 51 inches long and 19 inches high and 8ea 1 5/8th inch sheetrock screwsto hold the partition in place. it was a very easy Mod or fix that took about 15 minutes to do. you can reach inside of the pass through outside doors to fasten the partition to the Bed frame posts inside the Pass through space. See picture below.

You can still see the pass through space and anything in it, but the partition keeps linens and things from traveling into the pass through space. A very simple fix.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:06 PM   #2

Clever! Might do that in my Sonoma.
rednielsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:04 AM   #3

Mod #3 Partition under Bed

Great idea. If you live in a colder area I would take it one step further. Maybe enclose the pass through completely by adding a piece of plywood under the bed frame just under the shocks for the bed. Maybe that’ll help keep some cold out of the room? Just an idea, but looks great!
SlfMdeFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:47 AM   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to mhbell
We thought of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Allen View Post
Great idea. If you live in a colder area I would take it one step further. Maybe enclose the pass through completely by adding a piece of plywood under the bed frame just under the shocks for the bed. Maybe that’ll help keep some cold out of the room? Just an idea, but looks great!
We thought of that, but still wanted access to the Pass through under the bed. Yes we do live in a Cold Climate, but when we travel it is to warmer climates in the winter. We are not full timers. More like Snowbirds.
Mel
Old 06-01-2018, 04:32 PM   #5

Just added this mod on my to do list when our New Sonoma gets here next week
David N Dianna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed