Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2017, 07:10 PM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to mhbell
Water Pump Location

Where is the water pump located in a 2017 EVO T2360. I haven't found it yet. I don't want to de-winterize it to listen for the pump.
Mel
Old 12-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #2

Problem solved

After turning on the pump and listening, I could hear the pump running under the kitchen sink cabinet. The sound was coming from the bottom of the kitchen sink cabinet. I had to remove the bottom drawer in the kitchen sink cabinet to get to it. There is a cut out under the drawer, so I will cut it out and make a access panel so I can get to the pump to remove the filter also to add a T hose and cap to the inlet for pumping RV Antifreeze into the lines when winterizing. That way I would not have to pour 3 or 4 gallons into the tank so that the pump could suck up enough antifreeze to winterize the pump and filter bowl.
Mel
Old 12-12-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
Site Team

You said "so I will cut it out". You didn't find a nearby panel attached with screws. When I've looked for water pumps for myself and others, I've always found a screwed-on panel to access the water pump. Some installations were very crude! but still they were screwed into place.

We're happy you found your pump anyway!

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #4

no panel with screws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
You said "so I will cut it out". You didn't find a nearby panel attached with screws. When I've looked for water pumps for myself and others, I've always found a screwed-on panel to access the water pump. Some installations were very crude! but still they were screwed into place.

We're happy you found your pump anyway!
There was no panel with screws. I had to remove the bottom drawer on the kitchen sink cabinet to get to the pump. There is a blank panel below the drawer that I can cut out and put a piece of panel in it place with screws for easy access.
Mel

Tags
cat, location, pump, water, water pump