Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2018, 08:48 AM   #1

Fresh water tank drain?

Newbie owner of 2016 Legacy 360RB. I cannot locate the fresh water drain knob. Can anyone please direct me to how to drain the fresh water tank?

Thank you!
Twhite818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:05 AM   #2

On the 2015, the tank drain is on the passenger side, at the front bottom of the water tank. Plumbing drains for hot and cold are on the driver side at the rear of the water tank.
tmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhite818 View Post
Newbie owner of 2016 Legacy 360RB. I cannot locate the fresh water drain knob. Can anyone please direct me to how to drain the fresh water tank?

Thank you!

It is on the passenger side of the water tank in the compartment where the water pump is. The low point drains are in the water bay on the driver’s side. There is also a drain located behind the hot water heater, pull the bottom panel off on the left side of the vanity. The one with the heater vent in it.
CRL1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, fresh water, tank, water, water tank