Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2021, 02:56 PM   #1

2016 Grey Wolf 26 DBH interior light switch

I recently bought 2016 26DBH that has an switch labeled interior lights. I can't get any lights to work with the switch. The lights work with the push button on the lights, but no seem to work with the switch. I tried searching the forum for an answer but didn't find one. Sm I doing something wrong???
Fishanhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 08:38 PM   #2

Should have a master switch or Main lights that work a group of overhead lights then the rest are simply push button on/off. Unless in 2016 they did something different in the wiring scheme than from my 2021 model.

Turn on all your push button lights then hit the interior light switch and see if they are poled on that switch and cutoff altogether.

Tow vehicle: 2020 Ford F-250 4WD Super Duty 7.3 XLT FX4 Crew

TT: 2021 Grey Wolf 26 DBH
Germanrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 07:25 PM   #3

I tried turning them all on then using the interior light switch but it didn't work any of the lights. I wonder if my switch could be bad??
Fishanhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:21 AM   #4

Could be. Like I said, on my 2021 model the “Main” switch when clicked on turns on a series of lights. Then there are several others throughout that are turned on simply by pressing the center push button on the light you want on.

If you have a designated interior light switch on the control panel one would assume it operates a series of lights.

Tow vehicle: 2020 Ford F-250 4WD Super Duty 7.3 XLT FX4 Crew

TT: 2021 Grey Wolf 26 DBH
Germanrazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey wolf, light, switch