Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2020, 06:09 AM   #1
WolfPup16FQCT

2020 Wolf Pup 16FQ cover

Hi, does anyone out there have a recommendation for a good cover for my 2020 Wolf Pup 16FQ? I live the Northeast and I expect a good amount of snow this winter. I like to go inside every now and then to check it out, so access/openings are important. ( I store my camper in a storage lot.) Thanks...
MarsbarsCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:13 AM   #2

I’ve been using the same Adco cover now since 2012. It’s the second trailer I’ve used it on. It is a bit of a tight fit on my new trailer, and after 8 years is starting to show some wear, so I will probably replace it after this winter, and will do so with another Adco cover. It has access to the trailer when the cover is on.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:20 AM   #3
WolfPup16FQCT

OK, thanks. That's what I had on my last camper--an Adco Tyvek cover. I used it on the Wolf Pup last winter, and yes--it was a little snug on mine too. It needs replacing anyway as it's gotten more than a few tears over the years.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #4

I'm in the Northeast too. Was thinking about a cover...but since I installed a MaxxAir vent cover and have the Juice Pack (50w solar battery tender), was leaning towards no cover. I have plenty of room in my driveway which is not viewable from the street. Figured I could keep an eye on it and brush the snow off of the solar panel.

What's everyone's take on whether to, or not, cover? I can understand protecting the rubber tires from UV.

Thanks!
CURT 51180 Echo Bluetooth Brake Controller (Love it!).
2004 Ford F-150 STX 4X4 Tow Package, 273K For Pulling TT in the sand.
SetauketJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, wolf pup