Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2021, 05:33 PM   #1

2021 Cherokee 274BRB outdoor kitchen

I just bought a 2021 Cherokee 274 BRB in March and we have taken it out a lot and when we use the outdoor kitchen the smoke from the outdoor kitchen fills the inside of the trailer. When it was made they never closed off the kitchen from the inside of the trailer so the smoke just fills up the trailer and makes it unbearable inside.

My question is has anyone had this particular problem? And if so what were some modifications you guys have made? The only thing I can think of is just making a wall between the outdoor kitchen and under sink cabinet to keep the smoke from moving through the trailer.
Viper1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 07:16 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Have you talked to your dealer about this problem? this is the first I have read about that happening and can't offer an answer. good luck
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 07:28 AM   #3

My 26dbh does the same thing. You can see light from the camper coming through behind the fridge. I am not sure what the right answer is on it. I know I have heard people saying you need some venting in that space for the fridge and icemaker to not over heat.
bajacoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 06:48 PM   #4

i have this same issue with mine, it requires a bit of work to fix, i have to change out my outdoor grill anyway and plan on making the necessary modifications along the way, i hope to have a good solution in the near future
brokeitagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021, cherokee, door, outdoor kitchen